WTB: Got Echinos?

abe

I want your echinos (please higher end ones be frags... i cannot afford colonies). mummy eye, watermelon, pumpkin patch/miami hurricane its all good. please vibrant colors! i love echinos just post a picture here or pm me a picture with pricing. thanks

abe :marchmellow:

Unfortunately, don't expect to pay anything less than the full going rate for those you named. Forget about colonies, just the frags are expensive enough :rofl:

abe

oh... forgot to add to the list... mummy eyes, emerald mummy eyes... but, anything with bright colors in on the list too. so if you have an echino with bright colors, could you post a picture or pm to me? thanks.

abe

All Delight

Some kind of alien eye. Grey base, green rim and eyes.

Some kind of watermelon morph. The base isn't bright pink like they Tyree watermelon, its light pink. More like a mauve. Yellow eyes with green rim.

Red and purple. No fancy name. Colors are weak due to poor placement.

Mummy eye

Tyree Pink Watermelon

Lava

Jayda Watermelon

abe

are you selling tyree watermelon and the mummy eye, also interested in the lava

abe

interesting... i now must fight for the corals i been looking for all along... :dontknow:

this is a wtb thread, and i been waiting for a post like this now... 3 days, and that's after looking for a couple months to no avail...

i reserve the right to say GTFO

interesting... i now must fight for the corals i been looking for all along... :dontknow:

this is a wtb thread, and i been waiting for a post like this now... 3 days, and that's after looking for a couple months to no avail...

i reserve the right to say GTFO

I agree. He should have first dibs on anything posted.

GTFO – nice…

In no way did I intend to imply that I was trying to jump ahead of you for any corals, your thread and it is understood that you are first in line. If I or anyone else wanted to be underhanded there would have been a PM sent and nothing posted in an open forum. I don’t know Yellowslayer13 (assuming that he is the same guy on RC) but from his posts on RC he is appears to be an upstanding guy and I’m sure he feels the same way. The day I have to fight someone for corals is the day I leave the hobby.

Geez

Yellowslayer13: hope to meet you at the frag swap.

All Delight

Abe - I'll hit you up later today. And just to let you know, no matter who pm'd me and there were a few that got in before you. You have first dibs.

Yellowslayer - Which one? But it looks like Abe is getting a few of them.

Poi Dog - Nice name. You from Hawaii? Mummy eye is pending. But I'll put you 2nd in line if it falls through.

Pook - Thanks Kenny. That one chalice I got from you along with those acans has really taken off. However, the color shifted in my tank. I liked the colors better in your tank, but I can't complain about the growth.

abe

oh sorry, yea. i think monday or tuesday?

i lost your number. could you pm me or something? tomorrow or sunday will work as well.

Latest posts